Re: Theropods/pterosaurs -- pollinators?

Maybe the Cenomanian-Turonian or an earlier 3rd grade mass extinction (Aptian-Albian???) did in the anurognathids? (Just speculating, of course, as 2 Barremian fossils won't tell us that.) I wouldn't say many small insect-eating forms survived the K-T -- almost no birds and almost no mammals survived, it seems.
        Why can't I think of any really small adult pterosaurs except Anurognathidae? ~:-|

Ehhh...Sordes ain't that big too you know, alright, alright, it is very closely related to the family mentioned above accordingly to Dave Peters site. Doesn't look like a Dimorphodon at all, but so do baboons and man. :)