Oviraptor classification

Some time ago there was a long disussion on the list about the classification of Oviraptor (I now can't find it in the archives though).  If I remember right among the conclusions to it were that the creature we normally see illustrated as O. philoceratops is not really O. philoceratops and that the classification of the genus needs serious revision.  Has anything been done yet/are there papers in the making that will solve this problem?  I'd especially like to know what species those "brooding" Oviraptors are someday.

Jonathan