RE: Drawing tools (was: Re: How did you become "Paleo Artist?")

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
SCHMIDT
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 10:30 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Drawing tools (was: Re: How did you become "Paleo Artist?")

Thanks for the replies everyone.  Now my next question is what kind of
writing instruments do you use?  I seriously doubt a normal pencil can give
the level of detail I see in many artist's pencil drawings.

Jonathan<<

I asked this very question to Greg Paul several years ago, he uses a number
2 pencil, and that's what I use.

I use Sharpe pens of various sizes for my pen and ink illustrations.

Tracy L. Ford
P. O. Box 1171
Poway Ca  92074