Re: Drawing tools (was: Re: How did you become "Paleo Artist?")

Apologies to James and Jordan, but I feel bound to point out that anything beyond HB (2H 3H 4H etc.) is too hard. I only use 2B and softer (to 6B).

In fact, the softer your pencil is, the better. They are harder to draw with, but the effect is worth it. I would be very surprised to hear if any professional artists or illustrators use Hx pencils at all.