Re: Age of Archaeoceratops

At 22.48 20/05/2002 +0200, you wrote:
Dear ListMembers, I'm very grateful if someone could tell me the exact age of Archaeoceratops oshimai, in my data-file I've:
Archaeoceratops Dong, Azuma, 1997
A. oshimai Dong, Azuma, 1997
Occurrence: Xinminbao Group, Gongpoquan Basin of the Mazongshan Area, Gansu Province, China.
Period and age: early Cretaceous
But the early Cretaceous period include Barresian Valanginian, Hauterivian, Barremian (forming Neocomian), Aptian, and Albian, to which age corrispond the Xinminbao Group?

Hi Sandro, I'm here again. the age is Neocomian, from "The age of dinosaurs in Russia and Mongolia".

MARCO AUDITORE "Volounteer of Museo Paleontologico Cittadino, Monfalcone" Via S.Giovanni Battista, 7/23 16154 GENOVA SESTRI P. - ITALY Tel: +39-010-6044259 E-mail: maaudito@tin.it Museum Web-Page: http://www.fante.speleo.it

-VIVAT BERINGERIUS-