[no subject]

Dinolisters,

I need an unfinished cast of a skull of an Edmontosaurus, preferably
something that is about 1 meter long.

I would be willing (depending on the price) to purchase this, but would
preferably like to trade for some other cast materials.  The specimen is for
a partner I have in Europe.  In return, he could provide some of any number
of cast materials as trade.....pterasaurs, dinosaur material, marine
reptiles, etc. of species from all over the world.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Michael