Re: OMEISAUR CLUBS, PACHYRHINOSAUR

From: Ben Creisler bh480@scn.org
Re: OMEISAUR CLUBS, PACHYRHINOSAUR

Darren, typing Pachycephalosaurus for Pachyrhinosaurus is
literally a "bone-head" error and not anything as
dignified as a Freudian slip, I'm afraid.
I don't recall immediately if this article from the new
issue of the Journal of Paleontology has been mentioned
here:
YUONG-NAM LEE, and MIN HUH, 2002. MANUS-ONLY SAUROPOD
TRACKS IN THE UHANGRI FORMATION (UPPER CRETACEOUS), KOREA
AND THEIR PALEOBIOLOGICAL IMPLICATIONS. Journal of
Paleontology 76(3): 558?564.
One hundred and five sauropod tracks were excavated from
black shale of the Uhangri Formation (upper Cretaceous),
Haenam County, South Chulla Province, Korea. The tracks
are true manus prints (not undertracks) and were made by
sauropod dinosaurs while swimming.
http://www.bioone.org/bioone/?request=get-toc&issn=0022-
3360&volume=076&issue=03