Re: Drawing tools (was: Re: How did you become "Paleo Artist?")

Although almost all of my color work is done digitally, my pencilwork (both
preliminary sketches and finished drawings) is usually done with HB pencils.
In college I used a wider range of pencils, and found that HB was to my
liking; there was a time that I'd use Ebony pencils for some things, but I
haven't really used them for years now. My pre-digital color work was
usually watercolor or using Dr. Martin's dyes on scratchboard (or more
accurately, Claybord black).

-Chris Srnka