Re: Cladistics - How?

> Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 03:11:25 +0000
> From: "Matthew Bonnan" <mbonnan@hotmail.com>
>
> http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/clad/clad4.html
> [...]
> If this site doesn't help for some reason, or if you're looking to
> go into more detail, there is a book I can recommend ... but it's at
> my office at the moment and I'm at home -- if I remember (or you
> remind me) I can e-mail it to you (the title, that is).

And if you're looking for _less_ detail -- because the Berkeley site
can be a tad intimidating -- then you may find that the DML FAQ's
``What is cladistics?'' page helpful.  It includes a tiny but complete
example, which I always think is worth a ton of explanation.
        http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/faq/s-class/clad/index.html

)_v__/\  "Even though I am not an expert in punctuation, it seems
         that the story needs more commas" -- Susan E. Fitzgerald.