Re: Josh Smith's Egyptian Dinosaurs on A&E

In a message dated Tue, 21 May 2002 10:52:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Josh
Smith <smithjb@sas.upenn.edu> writes:

< Yes, I guess it is finally going to happen.  The date is supposed to be 7
October 2002 at 9pm EST.  THIS ought to be interesting. > (SNIP)
< pretty well the tremendous pressure we were under.  Since I guess it is too
much to hope that this crowd would have something better to do on a Monday
night then watch yet another dinosaur documentary, at least I can request that
everyone have a nice stiff drink beforehand (we begged and pleaded with them to
get rid of the camel scene, we really did!).>

Those who are going early to SVP (which starts that Wednesday, October 9) might
want to watch it in the bar, perhaps with commentary from Josh Smith.

Mary