Benton and al.'s supertree: the quarry 9 and El Brete Oviraptorosaur

Hi all,

These was a name I came across (probably like everyone else) in the Supertree by Benton and al. and were also mentioned in HP Mickey Mortimer's post on the shared characteristics of the Enigmosauria (great work), but what are they except for the fact they are Enigmosaurs? And does someone have any pictures of them that I can possibly have?

Thanks in advance!

Rutger Jansma