Re: Benton and al.'s supertree: the quarry 9 and El Brete Oviraptorosaur

Rutger Jansma wrote-

These was a name I came across (probably like everyone else) in the Supertree by Benton and al. and were also mentioned in HP Mickey Mortimer's post on the shared characteristics of the Enigmosauria (great work), but what are they except for the fact they are Enigmosaurs? And does someone have any pictures of them that I can possibly have?

Quarry 9 enigmosaur-

unnamed enigmosaur
Kimmeridgian-Tithonian, Late Jurassic
Morrison Formation, Wyoming, US
Diagnosis- anterior intercentral articulation moderately convex with intercentral articular facet, offset from centrum by distinct rim a longitudinal ridge extends from each parapophysis posteriorly and tapers distally; depression located on the posterior face of each parapophysis.
Material- (YPM 1996) (subadult) fifth cervical vertebra (46.8 mm)
(YPM 1997) fourth cervical vertebra (40.4 mm)

El Brete oviraptorosaur-

unnamed Oviraptorosaurian
Maastrichtian, Late Cretaceous
Lecho Formation, Argentina
Material- (MACN 622) (adult) cervical vertebra (34.4 mm)
Reference- Frankfurt, N.G. and L.M. Chiappe.  1999.  A possible oviraptorosaur from the Late Cretaceous of northwestern Argentina.  JVP 19:101-105.

Mickey Mortimer