Drawning Tools...

To all,

  Thought I'd chime in. I prefer HB graphite, and have learned to deal
with both it's shortcomings, and paper effect. Harder lead comes off as
too light and for me requires having softer, darker lead to moderate. I
prefer the median, and have adapted my style accordingly. I also use
plain-bond, copier or inkjet style paper (20-24 lbs.) for most of my work,
and do not like working on rougher paper. The smoother the better.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden