Re: Vestigial Arms

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ah, but since endothermy (sensu Bakker, Paul and most other advocates) is far
from proven in any dinosaur, it remains a possibility.

Besides, following the "one that got away" is hardly the norm for Komodo
dragons.

Jura

>Stephen J. Gould's death is quite a loss indeed. He's still needed.

Ectoparasite: external parasites. Some common ectoparasites include: ticks,
mites & personal injury attorneys.

The Reptipage
http://reptilis.net