Pterosaur beaks

I have noticed that many pictures of toothless pterosaurs (_Pteranodon_ etc.) show a small albatross-like hook at the end of the beak. Judging from the drawings and photos I have, albatrosses and toothless pterosaurs do not have a similar bone structure at the end of the beak. Is there any evidence for a hooked beak in toothless pterosaurs? Are these restorations even plausible?

John Conway, Palaeoartist

"All art is quite useless." - Oscar Wilde

Protosite: http://homepage.mac.com/john_conway/
Systematic ramblings: http://homepage.mac.com/john_conway/phylogenetic/