MEGALODON!

     A new book has just been published that I'm sure many of you will want. It's titled, _Megalodon, Hunting the Hunter_, by Mark Renz, published by PaleoPress (ISBN 0-9719477-0-8). It's a very entertaining popular account with many photos of fossils, reconstructions and restorations. Mark used one of my old chestnuts as well as several by Todd Marshall (stick to your dinosaurs, pal!), and Marisa Renz. If you're interested Charcarodon/Charcarocles, this is a must have. It's available in softcover at Amazon for $24.95. DV