Startlingly large Early Cretaceous mammal (seemingly) track...

    THANKS to all your wonderful people out there who have provided abundant
references and links to help me in trying to understand that fascinating
(seemingly mammal) track.

    If there are any meaningful developments in its analysis, I will share
them.

    Appreciatively,
    Ray Stanford