Pisani/Yates/Langer/Benton addendum

     The electronic appendix provides one with a list of the 124 sources they used for constructing their "supertree", genera omitted from the analysis, a "Minimal uncontroversial definitions of the clades present in the supertree", data matrices, and all of the characters  in their analyses. I believe their effort, as stated previously, to be a most welcomed addition to an overview of Dinosauria. I have asked Davide to give serious thought to taking both the paper and the appendix, expanding them into a monograph which would be an interesting "sequel", so to speak, to Jacques Gauthier's 1984/1986 cladistic analyses.