Re: Pachyrhinosaur nasal horn? (was RE: OMEISAUR CLUBS, PACHYRHINOSAUR)

       I recall seeing a photo of a dorsal view of a Styracosaurus skull that
appeared to have a small pit above each orbit. It may have been S.
albertensis and the pub may have been Lull, 1933. I was intrigued by this and
it reminded me of Pachyrhinosaurus. Has anyone noticed this or is it failng
memory on my part?
       I'm not necessarily saying horns were there, I add hastily. Just
curious. I'd send Tracy some of my blood pressure pills if they weren't so
damn expensive! DV