From: "Mike Taylor" <mike@tecc.co.uk>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: Pachyrhinosaur nasal horn? (was RE: OMEISAUR CLUBS,
PACHYRHINOSAUR)

> Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 22:45:02 -0700
> From: "Tracy L. Ford" <dino.hunter@cox.net>
>
> No horn, no horn, NO HORN. It was a BOSS! Why can't people except
> this? They had a boss, that's it! Leave the horn off!

Well, that about wraps it up, then.  Got _me_ convinced, anyhow.

)_v__/\  "You couldn't stamp 'PROPERTY OF THE ZOO' on a great
big lion!" / "They do them when they're still small." /
"What happens when they moult?" / "Lions don't moult." /
"Ah, but penguins do!  There, I've run rings around you
logically!" -- Monty Python.