Re: Godzilla

$10.95 (at the moment) on ebay. One day, 23 hours to go...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2105061735

----- Original Message -----
From: Farlow@IPFW.EDU
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 2:13 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Godzilla

Being one of the six people in the world who liked the American version
of Godzilla that came out a few years back, I would like to get hold of
a copy of an advertising poster for the movie that I think I remember
from that time.  I think it showed Godzilla's foot with the caption
"Size Matters."

Does anybody know if there's a place where I could pick one of those
posters up, and how much one would cost?