titanotheres

Dear List,

    I know this is slightly off topic, but I will take my chances. I have been trying to find copies of the two volumes of Titanotheres of anceint Nebraska, Wyoming and the Dakotas by Henry Fairfield Osborn. Although they are listed on Bibliofind and the other used book websites, they are either sold or outrageously expensive.
    If anyone on the list has an extra set, or knows someone who does, please contact me off list. I will except the 1929 first edition or 1980 reprint that was edited by the late great Steven Jay Gould. I also pay in cash.

Still loves dinosaurs Cliff