Creationists find Allosaurus?

All,
Thought you might be interested in a creationist news story (Dated May
21, 2002) that was just forwarded to me:

< http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27686 >

It's about the dig on a fairly complete Allosaurus skeleton that someone
said "likely died during [a] cataclysmic flood".  The term "scientist"
was used rather loosely in the article. I also enjoyed some of the
quotes: "To have a dinosaur of this size and significance within the
camp of scientists committed to the creation model is nothing short of a
coup d'etat."

Includes a cast of the usual suspects....

Interesting reading... :-P  Might be more fun to know the 'rest of the
story'.

Regards,

Mike Everhart
Adjunct Curator of Paleontology