Re: Godzilla

Well..... count me as number 7..... though I'm sure it's more of a biased thing with me.... since I have cousins in the FX business that did the visual effects for the movie. (I could bother them for some type of merchandise from the movie if you like. For example, they did the first 2 Batman movies and I have production crew t-shirts and such that they gave me.)

Now, to redeem myself..... I do own all the REAL Godzilla movies..... and I used to play sick when I was in grade school so that I could stay home and watch the afternoon matinee on TV when they were showing Godzilla.

Kris