Address Change

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

As of the middle of the summer, I will be leaving Harvard to begin
a new position.  After about July 1, please address correspondence to:

Josh Smith
Assistant Professor of Geology
Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences
Washington University
Campus Box 1169
1 Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO  63130-4899
http://epsc.wustl.edu

My office will be 321 McDonnell Hall
314-935-4258 (Office Phone)
314-935-7361 (Department FAX)

I am teaching at the Penn geology field school in Montana in July and
will be back and forth between St. Louis, Cambridge, and other points
for the rest of the summer after that.  I will not be 100% in residence
in St. Louis until late August, but it is probably safest to begin
sending mail to EPS after about the beginning of July.

The Bahariya Project will obviously also be moving its primary home to
WashU as well.  A new email address will follow shortly, as will new
website material related to the project if I can get my head out of my
butt and get it put together in a timely fashion.

Cheers,
-Josh

----
Josh Smith
Department of Anthropology
Harvard University
18 Traymore Street
Cambridge, MA 02140
Office: 617.495.1966

Project Director, Bahariya Dinosaur Project
http://www.egyptdinos.org