Tyrannosaur pathology

Could someone point me to references cataloging or discussing bone pathologies in tyrannosaurs?  I'm also curious about thoughts regarding what the external appearance of certain pathologies in dinosaurs may have looked in life--for example, what would you notice on a tyrannosaur (or any theropod) that had suffered a series of broken ribs which had healed in a way that resulted in exostosis or osteomyelitis of the rib elements? Lumps? Open sores? Or with broken and fused neck or tail vertebrae? Crooks in the tail? And with avulsion of the bicep? Would the arm hang uselessly?

Thanks.

PTN

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here