Blue Planet

       I hope I've got this right...On the Discovery Channel tonight they are
running once again the recent series of "Blue Planet: Seas of Life" narrated
by David Attenborough. I saw these about a week and a half ago. There is a
sequence in the film of nesting seabirds on a North Pacific crag being hunted
by the great Steller's Sea Eagle (the modern raptor equivalent to
Tyrannosaurus). The footage is awesome and surprising as the eagle captures a
Kittiwake. Some of the best film I've seen. I believe the episode is "Frozen
Seas" and can be seen at 9 PM tonight, 12 AM tomorrow morning and 1 PM on
June 1. These times are Eastern Daylight Time in the US. DV