Re: Hell Creek (long)

In a message dated 5/31/02 10:33:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbois@umd5.umd.edu writes:

<< I think you've done this before--excuse
repeats--where on Earth one would look for early Cenozoic mosasaurs,
ammonites, pterosaurs, enantiornithines, ichtyosaurs, plesiosaurs? >>

       Here in New Jersey. Then there's the Paleocene Cannonball Sea up in
North Dakota. I've looked there. Just shark teeth. I imagine there are lots
of places. Ichthyosaurs were already extinct. DV