Re: Hell Creek (long)

On Fri, 31 May 2002 Danvarner@aol.com wrote:

>        Here in New Jersey. Then there's the Paleocene Cannonball Sea up in
> North Dakota. I've looked there. Just shark teeth. I imagine there are lots
> of places. Ichthyosaurs were already extinct. DV

Is that a total of two wold-wide places?  And, without trying to be a
smarty pants, if there are just sharks teeth does that mean that all other
sea life became extinct?  And, aren't shark teeth off-scale in relation to
the quantity (and likelihood of discovery) of other hard parts of all
other sea creatures?