Poposaur stance

For all those pseudosuchian inclined folks on the list,
I have a question about the stance of poposaurs such as _Postosuchus_. Did they
achieve their erect stance by rearranging their femur like dinosaurs and
crocodyliformes, or did they achieve it by rearranging their hips like other
rauisuchians? I know that both forms evolved in rauisuchia, and I'm figuring
the former happened based off of the closer relatedness of poposaurs to
crocodyliformes, but I can't find any readily available articles on it
(certainly not any that wouldn't require a few weeks in ILL limbo).

Any validation one way or the other, would be appreciated.

Oh, and while I'm on it, has there been any movement towards making
crocodylatarsi the official name for pseudosuchia?

Jura