Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: Footprints Reveal Dinosaur Life

Ray Stanford wrote:

"...(possibly) the attention-evoking claim of having the first
evidence of multiple species herding is nothing but a sham....(snip)........
I'll grant Julia her Day :) in court, and hope she's right.  But I'm
not holding my breath."

As I recall,  Ms. Day is on this list (she posted a link to Calvin and Hobbes the other day, much appreciated BTW)

Perhaps she could post some details on the site for us?

Michael