Dinosaur toot numbers

A question was asked of me yesterday which totally stumped me even for where I might find the information:

Which dinosaur had the most teeth?

While I know that many (most? all?) theropods replaced broken teeth and so might have had many over a lifetime, that's not the question. Rather which dino had the most teeth "at one time" that we know about?

Any help in finding the answer would be greatly appreciated. It's now circling the museum that someone finally stumped me! I'd like to show that though I can be stumped, I can find things out.

Regards,
Bob

Robert B. Hole, Jr. Museum Teacher Lindsay Wildlife Museum 1931 First Avenue Walnut Creek, CA 94596 USA http://www.wildlife-museum.org rhole@interaktv.com