Hadrosaur survival... Simple-minded thinking

OK... I haven't been following what's been going on with this hadrosaur
thread.... only because I don't understand what the discussion is about... or
why it's taking place in the first place. Just out of curiosity... Call it
simple-minded thinking if you want... But, is it not feasible to say that the
delts of hadrosaurs were strong enough to hold the animal up as it kicked out
at a marauding tyrannosaur???? Modern-day ungulates Vs predators oh my!!!!  A
swift kick to the legs of a rex... What more do you need exactly??? What's the
big mystery??? Not to sound like a nitwit, but I'm having trouble with that...

Kris