Photos of hadrosaur survival

Take a look at these photos... I scribbled a few comments about what I see
here, but... I don't think they are really necessary. I think that more mounts
such as this one need to be done... Not only do you get an up close and
personal depiction of a snap shot in time that could very well have taken
place, but, I think the scene gives you a much better foundation to build your
speculations around. Drawings just don't match seeing the real thing. (No
offense to you fabulous artists out there.)

http://hometown.aol.com/drlectervv/Various.html

As I wrote before:

>>OK... I haven't been following what's been going on with this hadrosaur
>>thread.... only because I don't understand what the discussion is about... or
>>why it's taking place in the first place. Just out of curiosity... Call it
>>simple-minded thinking if you want... But, is it not feasible to say that the
>>delts of hadrosaurs were strong enough to hold the animal up as it kicked out
>>at a marauding tyrannosaur???? Modern-day ungulates Vs predators oh my!!!!  A
>>swift kick to the legs of a rex... What more do you need exactly??? What's
>>the big mystery??? Not to sound like a nitwit, but I'm having trouble with
>>that...<<

Kris