Re: Basal non-avian theropod questions

Rutger Jansma wrote:

"Zupaysaurus", Cryolophosaurus and "Saltriosaurus"?

The first and third are unpublished so if anything is known, it probably will not be stated. As for the second, I know at least there is a bashed-up skull known and possible postcrania that may be referrable. I've only seen HP Steve Brusatte's (apologies to Steve if I misspelled) images of the skull. I do not recall anyone suggesting the Cryolophosaurus was an abelisaurid. Where did you see that in the archives?

NG

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp