Re: New Idaho Paleo Ref

You should ask Bill Akersten at Idaho State in Pocatello
(akerwill@isu.edu) also a frequent poster on the vertpaleo list. There are
more papers out there with Bill and Dave Weishampel as authors, including
recent ones.

<Weishampel, D. B., M. B. Meers, W. A. Akersten, and A. D. McCrady. 2002.
New Early Cretaceous dinosaur remains, including probable ceratopsians,
from the Wayan Formation of eastern Idaho. pp. 5-17 , In: Akersten, W. A.,
M. E. Thompson, D. J. Meldrum, R. A. Rapp, and H. G. McDonald (Eds.).  And
Whereas... Papers on the Vertebrate Paleontology of Idaho Honoring John A.
White, Volume 2. Idaho Museum of Natural History, Pocatello, Idaho.>

  Anyone insterested should get both volumes of the "And whereas..."
series, with vol. 3 in the works, and they can be examined at
http://www.isu.edu

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden