Jurassic Park IV

from the DarkHorizons web site tuesday 11/5

Sam Neill was in Queenstown, New Zealand recently and 'Mark' got to speak
him about the fourth 'Jurassic' flick: "Yeah, Steven Spielberg and his
people are quite busy prepping another one. There is a chance you'll see
me in it. I'm as surprised as anyone, because I didn't think there was any
way they could get Alan Grant involved again. But they came up with a
clever idea. Steven just blew me away with the story....something
frightnening is happening concerning those dinosaurs that doesn't
necessarily bode well for us humans. Scientists never seem to learn". What
sort of tone can we expect? "You know that feeling when you first saw the
original film, and you were so in awe, and felt so swept away and
mesmerised by the sheer majesty of it all? I believe this premise has the
potential to elicit that same kind of response. Out of all the concepts
that've been created for these movies, this is possibly my favorite".