New Hadrosauroid and Titanosaur from Mazongshan area

Hy to all the ListMembers, in view of the fact that with my previous message
some ListMember have problem to see it I re-send it.
Last night in searching through "ProQuest"dissertation-service I've found an
interesting PhD:
_You, Hai-lu 2002 Mazongshan dinosaur assemblage from late Early Cretaceous
of northwest China University of Pennsylvania pp:1-164
The "ProQuest" service furnish some page in preview and in the section
devoted to Euornithopoda the author mention that the Euornithopod found in
the Ma-Zong-Shan area include small primitive Hypsilophodontidae as
Silousaurus zhanqiani (Dong, 1997d) and large Iguanodontia as
Probactrosaurus mazongshanensis (Lu, 1997) (after Norman 2002,not referrable
to the genus Probactrosaurus). But of interest for some ListMembers is the
complete skull and the partial postcranium assigned to a new genus and
species: Equijubus normani found in the Middle Gray Unit of Gongpoquan Basin
in 2000 the author cited that this new taxon occupies the most basal
position within the Hadrosauroidea.
Of interest is also the section devoted to Sauropoda, in which the author
cited an almost complete middle and caudal portion of a tail and a left
hind-limb assigned to a new genus and species Gobititan shenzhouensis always
found in the Middle Gray Bed of Gongpoquan Basin in 1999, for the author
Gobititan represent a new basal Titanosaur.

By
Alessandro Marisa
Via Achille Grandi n°18
Rovereto (TN) ITALY