"JP4 a GO!"

Good news for some; bad news for others. This taken from www.dansjp3page.com:

"Here we go again! Variety has dropped the news in the wee hours of this morning... JP4 now has a writer, and looks very much to be green lit! Little known scribe William Monahan will pen the script, with Spielberg serving as Executive Producer once again. No director has been announced. The Variety blurb is short and sweet, and you can read it at Cinecon.com."

Personally, I'm excited. Especially with all these comments floating around about how cool the plot's supposed to be. :P

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

Website: http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/
AIM: jslice mallon