pterosaur paper

Dear all,
For those of you involved in pterosaurs, it could be interesting to read the latest paper of my colleague Fabio Dalla Vecchia:
OBSERVATIONS ON THE NON-PTERODACTYLOID PTEROSAUR JEHOLOPTERUS NINCHENGENSIS FROM THE EARLY CRETACEOUS OF NORTHEASTERN CHINA.
Natura Nascosta 24 (2002) pp.8-26.
The journal may be not too easy to get overseas, thus I suggest you to download the pdf file (it contains the entire journal, but it's not too big)
from http://www.fante.speleo.it/contanatnas.php?down=natnas24
It is for free and well worth reading.
All the best,

                                        Silvio Renesto

                                        Silvio Renesto

_
        "When they hear of the Way,
        The highest minds hurry up to practice it;
        The average minds think about it
        They sometimes feel it real and sometimes not;
        The lowest minds laugh at it.
        If they did not laugh at it,
        It would not be the Way."

                                (Lao Tzu)