Paleo Society predation book redux

I've had so many folks complain that the email address I gave for ordering the
book doesn't work that I am now issuing a collective apology.  I think I typed
the address correctly, but here is once again what is printed in the book:

weyersi@clpgh.org

If that doesn't work, the volume can be ordered from:

The Paleontological Society--Special Studies
Carnegie Museum of Natural History
4400 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA  15213-4080  USA

or one can phone Ilona Weyers at:

(412) 622-1947  or FAX (412) 622-8837

Payment can be  by VISA/Mastercard or check made out to the Paleontological
Society.  The book costs $20 US.  For foreign orders, add $4.00 US for postage,
"plus a one-time processing fee of $1.50 per order.  Foregin orders must be
paid by a check drawn on a New York City Bank, International Money Order, or a
VISA/MasterCard."

There, that's all I know.