Re: SAPE Proceedings: papers of mass distraction

From: Stephan Pickering <stefanpickering2002@yahoo.com>

Qilongia's humorous response, needless to say, is
truly delightful, although the spirited defense of
isolated fragments being diagnostic causes my smile to
fade somewhat.

I didn't bother to read the rest of this e-mail (I can't read), but I must reiterate once again what others have told you in the past. It's Jaime Headden who's e-mail you were responding to; not Qilongia. He even signs his name as such, and his e-mail shows up in your inbox as such, too. So, call him Jaime, call him HP/Mr. Headden. But don't call him Qilongia, it's both cheeky and unnecessarily confusing.
Regards,

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

Website: http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/