Re: SAPE Proceedings: papers of mass distraction

Jordan: I like Qilongia, even though I know Jaime's
name is Jaime Headden; it is like a nick name, in a
way, is it not? My apologies to Jaime if he prefers I
use his personal name, but Qilongia is classy. I do
not confuse Qilongia with other aspects of reality.
Dinosaurily. Stephan