New Idaho Paleo Ref

Hey,
I haven't seen this posted yet.  It looks intriguing, and I'm interested in
hearing anything else about these specimens.  Has anyone actually seen this
paper?  Jaime?

Weishampel, D. B., M. B. Meers, W. A. Akersten, and A. D. McCrady. 2002 . New
Early Cretaceous dinosaur remains, including probable ceratopsians, from the
Wayan Formation of eastern Idaho. pp. 5-17 , In: Akersten, W. A., M. E.
Thompson, D. J. Meldrum, R. A. Rapp, and H. G. McDonald (Eds.).  And Whereas...
Papers on the Vertebrate Paleontology of Idaho Honoring John A. White, Volume
2. Idaho Museum of Natural History, Pocatello, Idaho.

Forgive me if this has been posted previously. :-)

Steve

---
Stephen Brusatte
Geophysical Sciences
University of Chicago
Dino Land Paleontology-http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access,
Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.