Re: "JP4 a GO!"

Mary Kirklady wrote:
The second book stunk, and the filmmakers knew it. They bought the title and
junked the story.

Perhaps I have poor taste in literature but I fully enjoyed Chrichton's _The Lost World_ as much as I did _Jurassic Park_. However, I agree that the movie was horrid. Half the cast was missing and there were many unnecessary, although cool, aspects that could have been replaced by more true-to-the-book sequences that might have been much more enjoyable (or perhaps I just want to see the scenes with the "raptors" on screen or the destruction of Nublar).

Nick