Re: SAPE Proceedings: papers of mass distraction

Stefanpickering2002 wrote:
Jordan: I like Qilongia, even though I know Jaime's
name is Jaime Headden; it is like a nick name, in a
way, is it not? My apologies to Jaime if he prefers I
use his personal name, but Qilongia is classy.

I dare say that it is not necessarily the ABSRDists who are playing alone in the sandbox (as implied by HP Pickering's original post). It is quite ridiculous and elementary for you to run about calling someone something they have asked you not to.

Nick Gardner HS 2005