Re: "JP4 a GO!"

Rzzz wrote:
I always thought that the way the JP movies should go is to have the human actors devoured in the first three minutes & then use all that digital technology to good effect by having dinos just gallumphing back & forth for three hours of paleontological heaven.

Here's a suggestion, why do we need Alan Grant et al.? I recall hearing someone once suggest that we have the ABSRDists visit the islands to show that dinosaurs aren't birdlike... only to be munched by a bristly tyrannosaurid.

Nick