Paleo reading (was RE: "JP4 a GO!")

>> Umm, yes, but how old were you when the book came out in 1996 :-)?
>

> 10 or 11, I suspect.  However, I did not read the second novel until
> late  2000, and still find it enjoyable.

If you want a real paleo page-turner, instead of another Jurassic Park
thriller (or whatever), check out Richard Fortey's _Trilobite! Eyewitness to
Evolution_.  Brilliant stuff - I picked the book up second-hand, and read it
cover to cover.  When reading some chapters, I couldn't put the book down.

Tim