Re: Paleo reading (was RE: "JP4 a GO!")

Tim J. Williams wrote:
If you want a real paleo page-turner, instead of another Jurassic Park
thriller (or whatever), check out Richard Fortey's _Trilobite! Eyewitness to
Evolution_. Brilliant stuff - I picked the book up second-hand, and read it
cover to cover. When reading some chapters, I couldn't put the book down.

I recall having a similar experience with _The Dinosaur Heresies_ in late 2000. That's what got me rehooked onto dinosaurs.

Nick