Re: "JP4 a GO!"

They weren't above killing Bakker in effigy in the second one.

Yeah, I thought that was little obvious... Funny, but obvious. Maybe in a film version of Raptor Red, Bakker will give one of his astrodon have a suspicious likeness to Jack Horner.

>I always thought that the way the JP movies should go is to have the >human actors devoured in the first three minutes & then use all that >digital technology to good effect by having dinos just gallumphing back >& forth for three hours of paleontological heaven.

Dialogue is over rated. People see the movies just for the dinosaurs anyway. Why not?